The blog post about Monolithic Dome Floor Plans was posted on May 8, 2017 at 2:20 pm. This image is posted in the Floor category. Monolithic Dome Floor Plans is tagged with Monolithic Dome Floor Plans, Monolithic, Dome, Floor, Plans..
Monolithicmon•o•lith•ic (mon′ə lith′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to a monolith.
- made of only one stone: a monolithic column.
- consisting of one piece;
solid or unbroken: a boat with a monolithic hull.
- constructed of monoliths or huge blocks of stone: the monolithic monuments of the New Stone Age.
- characterized by massiveness, total uniformity, rigidity, invulnerability, etc.: a monolithic society.
- of or pertaining to an integrated circuit formed in a single chip.
Domedome (dōm),USA pronunciation n., v., domed, dom•ing.
- a vault, having a circular plan and usually in the form of a portion of a sphere, so constructed as to exert an equal thrust in all directions.
- a domical roof or ceiling.
- a polygonal vault, ceiling, or roof.
- any covering thought to resemble the hemispherical vault of a building or room: the great dome of the sky.
- anything shaped like a hemisphere or inverted bowl.
- (in a dam) a semidome having its convex surface toward the impounded water.
- a form having planes that intersect the vertical axis and are parallel to one of the lateral axes.
- Also called vistadome. a raised, glass-enclosed section of the roof of a passenger car, placed over an elevated section of seats to afford passengers a full view of scenery.
- [Horol.]an inner cover for the works of a watch, which snaps into the rim of the case.
- a mountain peak having a rounded summit.
- a person's head: I wish I could get the idea into that thick dome of yours.
- to cover with or as if with a dome.
- to shape like a dome.
- to rise or swell as a dome.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Plansplan (plan),USA pronunciation n., v., planned, plan•ning.
- a scheme or method of acting, doing, proceeding, making, etc., developed in advance: battle plans.
- a design or scheme of arrangement: an elaborate plan for seating guests.
- a specific project or definite purpose: plans for the future.
- Also called plan view. a drawing made to scale to represent the top view or a horizontal section of a structure or a machine, as a floor layout of a building.
- a representation of a thing drawn on a plane, as a map or diagram: a plan of the dock area.
- (in perspective drawing) one of several planes in front of a represented object, and perpendicular to the line between the object and the eye.
- a formal program for specified benefits, needs, etc.: a pension plan.
- to arrange a method or scheme beforehand for (any work, enterprise, or proceeding): to plan a new recreation center.
- to make plans for: to plan one's vacation.
- to draw or make a diagram or layout of, as a building.
- to make plans: to plan ahead; to plan for one's retirement.
The blog post about Monolithic Dome Floor Plans have 5 attachments it's including Callisto I, Callisto VI, Monolithic Dome Home Floor Plans, Floor Plan: DL-3223 | Monolithic Dome Institute, Callisto II. Below are the images:
The Monolithic Dome Floor Plans isn't segregated from the household ang yard decor that was wonderful. Decorate the backyard beyond spreading plant you realize! Backyard decoration also incorporates design a room at the center of the park to get a number of function, of the bungalow yard. the styles are seen by us. Have a pad in the yard could be wonderful.
For creativity homemade special backyard can be seen within the former backyard decor of the seat. Increase even or the cottage a residence, often takes invest the nation's topic. Preserving different elements of quality and character, a sign lodge must give peace and peace. Many accommodations wood situated in the hamlet or region nations.
A lot of things can be done there, using your family, going for a crack while savoring natural areas and the morning atmosphere, to simply unwind using a stroll round the villa we could do. The Monolithic Dome Floor Plans could be created using lumber or brick. It can be built on top of the tree or on the floor. Generally, the cottage garden has a small-size.